Artworks for Sale
Artworks can be produced in three options…
• (option 1) fine art print finalized with museum acrylic glass (flouting mount)
• (option 2) Fine art print in cotton paper (Hahnemühle) with a wooden frame and museum glass at the front
• (option 3) printed directly in Canvas (Hahnemühle) with a wooden floating frame.
70cm x 110cm - 28" in x 44" in - $5,000.00
100cm x 150cm - 40" in x 60" in - $ 7,200.00
120cm x 180cm - 48" in x 71" in - $ 9,500.00
140cm x 200cm - 55" in x 80" in - $ 12,200.00
150cm x 220cm - 60" in x 90" in - $ 15,000.00
more sizes available - email@example.com
more image options PORTFOLIO
* All the images are Limited to 7 Editions
* All the images comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Raphael Macek.
* Special prices for more than one frame.
* Shipping worldwide
Print types & Framing
-Diasec / Metacrilato is a Patented process used for facemounting prints on Acrylic glass. Because of the different light penetration and refraction of Acrylic glass compared to normal glass, the colours are more brilliant and the image sharper than compared to standard glass in a picture frame. A Diasec mount is usually of a high gloss finish. Because the print is gluedto the acrylic glass, the result is completely flat mount of the image. Mounted like this the print is resistant to ultraviolet light because of the properties of Acrylic glass.
-Floating boxes are a deep wooden box where the Image is mounted on Aluminum then placed in the middle of the box. The image has a boarder of Air around it approx. 10 cm before the wooden frame and is afterwards protected by Museum glass but again the image is not touched by the glass there is again space between image and glass. ( Floating effect ). This way of framing is also called American box.